1-TON 4x4 SINGLE REAR WHEEL (FOR TIGHT QUARTERS) RILEY BUILT HOOF TRIMMING CHUTE
The Riley Built 1-Ton Hoof Trimming Chute is perfect for owners and operators who want speed and efficiency put back into the hoof trimming process. This model is completely hydraulic – including the cow pusher. It’s an all-in-one model that gives you the convenience of bringing the chute where you need to be, not to mention it’s fully stocked so there’s no need to purchase additional tools or supplies. Our 1-Ton Hoof Trimming Chute is sold factory direct to the consumer, which means savings for you. The protective cowling will protect your new investment, as well as your cows.
- The front door of the hoof trimming chute can be hydraulically opened and closed for ease of operation, and to make a smooth exit for the animal.
- All hydraulic control valves are situated by the back door and control six different aspects of the chute. These aspects of the chute are the stanchion, front door, belly bands (belly pan optional), chute layover, cow-pusher, and outriggers. These operations can be handled by one man in one spot independently, without help from anyone.
- The 1-Ton chute model provides you with a Hydraulic Stanchion for ease of operation.
- An optional add-on is staging lanes which can be built by us for your desired specifications.
- All units come right or left handed according to your specifications.
- Delivery & Financing Available
- Price vary depending on equipment groups in the truck itself (ex: XL or XLT)
LEARN ABOUT OUR FINANCING OPTIONS
- 7 amp 12,000 rpm dewalt grinder (slim model)
- 3 or 6 blade Riley Built Trimming Disc
- 1 box of grade 8 carbide inserts
- 1 box of hoof wraps
- 1 hooftight glue gun
- 1 tube of hooftight glue
- 5 rubber blocks
- 5 wooden blocks
- 10 hooftight mixing tips
- 1 pair of leather gloves
- 1 jar of drawing salve (ichthammol)
- 1 jar of nitro zone
- 1 springer magrath cattle prod
- 1 bottle of iodine
- T handle for blade removal and install
- 1 frost hoof knife
- 1 pail of hairy wart treatment
ARE YOU READY FOR AN EASIER WORK DAY?