STATIONARY RILEY BUILT HOOF TRIMMING CHUTE
The Riley Built Stationary Hoof Trimming Chute is the premium choice for dairymen and cattlemen. This chute model was built with comfort for the cow in mind and features a hydraulic belly band (or optional hydraulic belly arm) stanchion and layover, which keeps the cow comfortable and makes your job easier. The ease of using this hydraulic stationary trimming chute allows one man to get the job done in the same amount of time as three on a typical standup chute. Hydraulic cow pusher optional.
- The chute has a front and back door for easy entrance and exit.
- All hydraulic control valves are situated by the back door and control the belly bands, belly pan (optional), layover, and head stanchion. These operations can be handled by one man in one spot independently.
- Installs in approximately 20 minutes.
- Sand blasted & powder coated to combat rust.
- Delivery & Financing Available
- All units come right or left handed according to your specifications.
LEARN ABOUT OUR FINANCING OPTIONS
DOWNLOAD STATIONARY TRIMMING CHUTE MANUAL
ARE YOU READY FOR AN EASIER WORK DAY?