TRAILER RILEY BUILT HOOF TRIMMING CHUTE
The Riley Built Trailer Model Chute can be pulled by any half ton or larger pickup for easy transport. Your equipment will always be close at hand with plenty of tool space, medication, blocks, and wraps.
- The front door is hydraulically opened and closed for ease of operation and to make a smooth exit for the animal.
- All hydraulic control valves are situated by the back door and control six different aspects of the chute, including the stanchion, front door, belly bands (belly pan optional), chute layover, cow-pusher, and outriggers. These operations can be handled by one man in one spot independently, without help from anyone.
- Hydraulic Stanchion for ease of operation.
- Tandem Axle Trailers come with brakes and lights that hook up and detach in less time.
- Use an innerspring axle encased in rubber built specially for us, for a much more comfortable ride and better suspension.
- This model can be pulled by any half ton or larger pickup for easy transport. Total weight 3,900 pounds and DOT compliant.
- All units come right or left handed according to your specifications.
- Delivery & Financing Available
LEARN ABOUT OUR FINANCING OPTIONS
- 7 amp 12,000 rpm dewalt grinder (slim model)
- 3 or 6 blade Riley Built Trimming Disc
- 1 box of grade 8 carbide inserts
- 1 box of hoof wraps
- 1 hooftight glue gun
- 1 tube of hooftight glue
- 5 rubber blocks
- 5 wooden blocks
- 10 hooftight mixing tips
- 1 pair of leather gloves
- 1 jar of drawing salve (ichthammol)
- 1 jar of nitro zone
- 1 springer magrath cattle prod
- 1 bottle of iodine
- T handle for blade removal and install
- 1 frost hoof knife
- 1 pail of hairy wart treatment
ARE YOU READY FOR AN EASIER WORK DAY?